- Pesticides & Pets
- Chemical Spills
- Fire Ants
- Bed Bugs
- Pesticides in Food
- Tick Pesticides
- Pesticides & Rats
- Entomology & Flies
Entomology Expert Witness
Consulting in Entomology Testimony and Issues with Pest Control
3 main areas where Mr. Sprague can meet your consulting needs:
- Inspect from an experienced independent unbiased viewpoint
- Review the treatment application
- Present or report on the data analysis
As an Entomology expert, Bob Sprague uses his years of experience in the Entomology field to work with attorneys and individuals interested in pursuing possible legal action, or are in need of expert assessment about the causes of damage experienced from pest control applications, chemicals spills, bed bug infestations or other pest related issues.
Bob can research pesticide application, chemical spill accidents, other environmental accidents, assess damage from the accident or pest control applications with unplanned consequences that affect people, pets and the environment. It is not unusual for a pet to be harmed or killed by incorrect use of pesticides.
Have a sick pet and wonder if a recent pest control chemical application affected them?
Have an pest infestation and wonder about the residual affects of the Pest Control chemical application?
Were you or your family unexpectedly exposed to chemicals and are considering legal action?
Are you attorney and need an Entomology expert to testify in a Pest Control Litigation about use of chemicals or pesticides?
Bob Sprague can testify on issues with pest control methods and pest infestations that have unexpected and unplanned consequences. When an Entomology expert witness or consultation is needed for insurance companies or litigation attorneys, Bob can:
- Travel to locations around the country whether it is a facility or urban street or ranch land
- Collect samples and document sites of accidents, flood damage, fire damage, wind damage, etc. about contamination
- Prepare detailed reports, including tables and necessary charts outlining results
- Conduct scientific analysis of data and evidence collected
- Advise on types of evidence to collect and retain to assist in insurance or legal matters
Bob uses his expert Entomology background and his pest management expertise to help diagnose and resolve pest issues for:
- litigation attorneys
- insurance companies
- residential home owners
- managers of commercial properties and retail spaces
- ranch owners and ranch managers
- environmental programs staff
- independent school and school districts
- roofing companies
- construction companies
- government agencies
He has assisted with forensic discovery and expert legal testimony in the past to help Attorneys with insect or pest control related civil litigation issues and also help individuals with insurance claims.
As needed his expert reports can outline the cause of pest control damage, analyze chemical applications used in pest control, and conduct scientific assessment of relevant on-site data and related lawsuit evidence.
Our expert areas include: